Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Another First



Yesterday was the first time Emma slept in her crib!!! Of course, I had to kick Mattie out and it is a real surprise that I didn't have to kick Tom-Tom out too. When El got home she was STILL sound asleep, and I had told him that I had put her in there and turned on her mobile for the first time, while I put clothes away in her room and then used the monitor while I put clothes away in our room. So he suggested we try it with her sleeping ( I wanted to shower, so wanted him to be on the lookout) - and of course she took to it like a champ. Albeit she was ZONKED out and I am not sure that anything would have woken her.


Last night she had her first play-date at John and Allison's (well, it was really our play-date!) while we watched "24". She did good, just pretty much ate the whole time!


Remember how I said that since she slept SO good sunday night, I thought she'd be awake all day monday and sleep good again?????? WELL, she basically slept ALL DAY monday, and STILL slept pretty good! Or maybe I am jsut getting more used to it? Not any less tired, just used to it. She always has a little hour somewhere where she can't quite get herself back to sleep, but other wise not too bad!


Today we are going to try and go to Costco this morning, so then this afternoon we can just rest rest rest!!!! Poor Dad - he is tired too!!


love you all.....

No comments: