Thursday, April 12, 2007

Walking Is AMAZING!



Wow.... How great it is to go and get some exercise. Emma and I started walking on Monday. My great friends Juan and Kade bought us a "sling" for a baby shower gift back in SLC, and I have been putting Emma in that - she loves it! It makes a little "coo" each time I take a step - I love it! So, I am sweating and it fells GREAT!


I can tell we are really getting into the true parenting thing. I came downstairs this morning with Emma, put a load of clothes in the wash, and made coffee. As I was pourin gmy coffee I noticed something yellow on my shirt, then I noticed it on my sweatshirt............ POOP!!!! I am a mom for real now:) I must have gotten it on me when I changed her at 7:30am, but her poop doesn't smell yet, so I didn't even notice! Thank god I didn't go anywhere...


We have a Dr. Apt. for her today, she'll get a little prick in her heel, so wish us well on that.....