Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Real Tears...



These pictures are from Emma waking up yesterday evening.... funny and cute!


Emma and I decided to go on a big adventue yesterday - COSTCO!!!! I put her in her Bjorn (a little carrier that allows her to rest on our chest) on and away we went. She did pretty good, got a little fussy part way through so got out the pacifier (which I haven't been using as the hospital suggests waiting six weeks if you can and Emma really isn't very fussy). We made it through, but I should have known to feed her in the truck before we got back on the road. Needless to say Emma cried her first real tears yesterday!!!! The first few weeks they don't produce tears when they cry - and Emma's were right on schedule, so that was another "fun" first. But I felt even worse to see her cring with tears!


Not much else yesterday... Was getting a little stir crazy by about 5pm though, so when Elliott came home it was a huge relief. Emma is is amazing but sometimes after all day my body is on stimulation overload!


She must be going through a growing spurt because she has been sleeping SO much, even for 3 hours at a time at night! Although she did wake at 5:45 and just fell asleep now, so I might try and go back to sleep too!


All our love.......

1 comment:

Mom said...

How precious!!!