Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Easter!




Emma was just a doll for Easter! Elliott suggested we go to church, and I was thrilled of course, so we all get dressed up and headed out to Church of the Wooden Cross (Lutheran - ELCA, fo rall of you Minnesotans). Emma wore her dress from Grandma and Grandpa Hinrichs, she slept through out the service, just one feeding, and I handled it pretty well if I may say so myself. We enjoyed the sevice, but are going to check out a few other churches before we stick to one. After service Elliott got his special wish - to watch The Masters' with Emma sleeping on his chest. Then we all headed over to Jason and Holly's, Emma in her "other" easter outfit (little bunnies on the feet and a cotton tail on back!). She slept through the day, and ate just in time to let mom eat dinner. Our little girl is so good!!! My god, listen to me brag!

1 comment:

Grams said...

A special, special time--thank you