Saturday, April 21, 2007

Dad and Em Grillin'



Here is a pic of El and Em -her spending the first long period of time in her Baby Bijorn. After a bit of unhappiness when she immediately got in it, she quieted down and LOVED her itme with Dad. El LOVED how her little feet just dangled as she was sound asleep. Notice the other "babies" in the picture (Roscoe and the grill!). So a great dinner was had by all last nigth!


THEN the real night came and Emma was crazy awake and hungry.... I really felt like I was up all night long! Nothing that a cup of coffee can't cure for a couple of hours though! El got up at 6:30 to go golfing (the first time in maybe a year??).... We tried to sleep longer, maybe got another hour or so. The nights feel really long right now, but when she looks at me directly in the eye, like she knows I am me, her mom, then it is all ok - until tonight:)


We miss everyone dearly...... love you and happy weekend

No comments: