Monday, April 16, 2007

Week #3




He we are starting week number three... I am kind of excited to get started on our "routine", whatever I think that may be? But, the first real weekday without anyone in town. It seems that we have plenty to do though. Taxes, clean, walk, nap.... Sweet little Emma was awake last night from 12-2am, although I was half asleep. I feel like when she is awake I want to bee looking at her and smiling and making eye contact, I don't have the heart to just let her lay there!


Elliott and I are learning a lot from a Day by Day journal Uncle Justin gave us for Christmas; something like 40% of babies this age can mimic you stiking out your tounge... Of course we have been prativing this:) Last night when her and I were awake I was dong it to her and she responded by sticking out her tounge 4 times in a row - it was SOOOO cute! Are you sick of me saying that yet? Hopefully in the next few days I'll get some pictures of her when she is awake, as soon as I feel like I've gotten the house under control (whatever that means!).


This picture is from today, she LOVES being in her swing! This way I can get some cleaning done... yay:(

1 comment:

Grams said...

Oh, I'm so happy she loves the swing I got for her!!!!! Get a pic of her sticking out her tongue if you can--funny.