Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Great Grams, Jill and Emma




Here we are, Emma is about 1 1/2 weeks old, and all of a sudden she is voracious! She just couldn't get enough to eat last evening... Every 1/2 hour someone would say, "I think she is hungry", "she is acting hungry" - thus the pictures of mom and Emma sleeping!



Grams and Great-Grams Patterson are here and just LOVING their time holding Emma. I am actually having a little anxiety because I want to hold her too:) It is Great Grams ritual to hold Emma every morning, as she is wide awake and eyes wide open. It is very special to watch.


Yesterday Emma ans I made our first solo trip out into the world. She hardly cries at all, but once she got in the car seat she was UNHAPPY. I have never heard her cry the way she did on the way to the Dr. I almost started crying myself becasue I felt so bad for her! Eventually she cried herself to sleep and stayed that way all through the appointment, through the grocery trip, and home! YAY! We did it - I can't wait for more trips to come.


3 comments:

Jim said...

Emma and Mom look so sweet in these pictures. But, wait till we get there cuz you'll have to pry her out of my arms!!
Love you all,
Granpa Jim

Grams said...

You bet--Emma is sooooooooooooooo sweet and precious and just sooooo wonderful to snuggle with. Ha Ha Have fun!!

Grams said...

Great Grams loves this baby something fierce and misses her soooo much too.