Friday, April 20, 2007

Everyone Needs Attention!!!!




My goodness.... Roscoe is laying his head on my arm right now and constantly pawing at me, Tom followed me all around the house yesterday, Elvis is ALWAYS starting at me (and Mattie is just Mattie!), and I SWEAR we are very aware of always petting them when we walk by, etc. They are all back sleeping with us again....7 beings in one medium size bedroom....


After feeling a little down, overwhelmed, and like my life as I know it is over (which it is in a way!) on Wednesday, I had a WONDERFUL thursday!!!!! Elliott was almost wondering what was wrong with me when he got home last (I was SO chipper for a change:)).... Emma and I had NO PLANS for the day. My goal was to walk, shower, and nap - wasn't going to make myself do anything else. Well our schedule worked perfectly! That all was accomplished by lunch, and I actually ate lunch AT lunch time (as opposed to 3 or 4pm - which id CRAZY for me, I AWLAYS eat!). Then Em and I took a nap - wow - that makes an amzing difference in our day. We even started on some thank you cards, and got the dog poo picked up (it was SO nice outside I was just itching to get out there). The picture of her in the sling is from after that -she was SO OUT she didn't want to move once I took off the sling!


So, we had a great day that ended with watching Grey's Anatomy with Dad.... Then a REALLY long night (well from 3:30am on) when she was fussy and hungry but kept falling asleep when she ate, and just wanted to be held and KNEW the minute I tried to ly her on the bed! But, we made it and the sun did rise!


The other picture of her naked is before her bath, she often opens her arms like that when she is all of a sudden cold, and the other is just a cute one of her sleeping yesterday....


Thanks for the comments posted!!!!! I jusdt FINALLY realized they were there yesterday!!!!!

Love to you all, J, E, E

1 comment:

Grams said...

I love and miss Emma soooooooooooooooooooooo much--must see her soooonnnnn!!! Love, Carol