Tuesday, April 17, 2007

From my point of view...



Ok, so I messed up the second picture, if her head looks goofy (besides the look on her face), don't judge:)

Well, yesterday was our first day "alone"... Dad said he actually got a little sad when he looked at the blog at work - he was jealous that I get to spend all day with her! Isn't that sweet? However, we did "work" yesterday, and everything takes about 3 times as long with feedings and fussiness inbetween "life" stuff:) We cleaned the lower half of the house, finished the taxes, went for a walk - that basically took all day - and no nap! Oops, I will try again today.


The picture of Emma all snug as a bug is from my point of view when we go for a walk. Emma gets to sleep in her "sling", a gift from sweet friend Jo Blake at our SLC shower. Emma LOVES it, she just snuggles right in (notice her hands right next to the sides of her face).


The other pictures - I was trying to capture some of her funny faces. These are OK, but they get better so I will keep trying....!

2 comments:

jo blake said...

I love it!! I love it!! I am soooo glad that BEAUTIFUL Emma has taken to her sling!! :)

Grams said...

I love it too!! She is soooooo adorable and I want to take her for a walk too!