Wednesday, May 23, 2007

All Clear...


Em and I had a good day yesterday... We went for a nice long walk, then to my Dr. apt, where my dr. said she was the only baby who didn'y cry during the appointment! Our nurse (we love her, she's crazy and from SLC) couldn't get over how much she looks like El. I checked out well and got the all-clear to exercise however I see fit, so I will start running.. ugh! But actually it'll feel good. Also... I am ony 4 lbs. away from my first apt. weight!!!!!! Yay!! BUT - I have A LOT of toning to do.............................


Then we went and hung out at Top Foods, and then in the car to eat (her and me!) for awhile before we went to The Attic to talk about workimg next year. I'll go into more about that later....


Em is doing well, definately getting on a night time sleeping schedule. I'll try and get a video out today for the grannd's!!! We leave tomorrow for MN - PLEASE send ALL of your positive thoughts for the plane ride!!!

love to all....

No comments: