Thursday, May 3, 2007

long day!


Whew.. it was a long one! Em didn't really sleep from the time she/we got up 'till when we left for the parent class. And good thing we left at 1130, because as soon as she was snapped into the car (I honestly had a premonition) and I got in the font seat - PROJECTILE spit-up! Poor thing, it was all over her and on her face and all over the car seat! I took her inside and WE got all cleaned up, I could tell she felt better after getting that out (I think she gagged on her own finger). Anyway, I asked in the class, and the teacher said "did she have hiccups in utero, and now" - YES! She had them ALL the time, and does now too. She said it is just her diaphragm is a little immature and she will grow out of it.... I need to try and keep her upright for quite a while after she eats... So we are going to try that!


Not much else new - except the picture!!!!!!!!!!!! El was putting Emma in her bath last night, and wasn't sure if it was too hot (it didn't register too hot on our thermometer duckie) - her face did not look happy when he put her in. So he took her out and held her while we cooled off the water, and all of a sudden he goes - "she's peeing on me.........." tee hee! I guess that's ho we know if it is too hot or not:)

love........

No comments: