Tuesday, May 8, 2007

here we are!



Tuesday with gma and gpa... We've been busy - working on re-landscaping the front yard no less!!! So that has been so nice to have support doing that.


They have been wonderful in all of their help - washing dishes, making meals, holding Emma (that's not really helping, that's the fun part - but it is helpful to me!!!!!!). A couple of mornings (Em is up at 6:30 and so are they!) they have taken her so I could go sleep in any position I wanted:)


Emma has really started smiling, and she is making a new high pitched noise when she is happy or excited - I think she sounds like a baby taradactyl - so cute!!!!


Tomorrow Gramp and Gram may watch Em for a couple of hours while El and I go to et or something - fun and scary all at once....


lots of love

No comments: