Thursday, May 3, 2007

SUPER DUPER LONG DAY



Oh My GOD! Today was really the first true parenting test....... Emma was a food monster today. She was fussy and inconsolable unless she was eating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am not exaggerating.... It took basically all day to move some furniture, take a shower, and buy two airlines tickets. And in between - ouch! I was not prepared for today's CONSTANT feeding! Needless to say I finally gave in and gave her the pacifier tonight. She has been at it for the past 1/2 hour. So, I guess she is having a STRONG urge to suck today - and I need a break:) I can't hold her anymore (my back hurts) and my boobs need a little break too:)


Today I finally broke out The Swaddler, a gift from John and Allison. The picture posted here is of her in it. It was the first time she finally slept today, and it worked wonders!!!!! Thank goodness!!!!!!


Am I complaining too much? Just a bit tired I guess:) Hmm, maybe I shouldn't be writing this at night, huh? Haha.... But I've decided I am going to try and write at night now, so my mornings are a little more free...


Needless to say, she is cute as a bug in The Swaddler and we just love her to bits......


No comments: