Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sweet Pea

Here is another new soothing position that Grandma Jackie taught us - thank goodness:) This is Grandpa trying it out; doesn't she look peaceful?

Not a lot new with our little sweet pea - except that she slept well yesterday and was content to be on her own! So this seems like an everyother day sort of thing which would mean that today she will be fussy and need to be held.... We'll see!


She doe seem to be sleeping longer at night for the most part, on average 3-4 hours at a time, and she seems pretty able to fall back asleep again. Except this morning at 5 of course, when she didn't fall asleep UNTIL I decided I would just get out of bed so she didn't wake up Eliott with her crying! As soon as we came downstairs she fell asleep...


Yesterday we went for a walk again (and I even did sit-ups and push-ups!!!!! yay!!!), then we tried to iron clothes and got a few done! We ran to RiteAid for Elliott... I told my mom that I need to get a journal to keep track of all the thinkgs I "do" or accomplish everyday becasue I feel like I often get nothing done, but then once I think about it and "tick" each thing off, I've actualy done quite a bit. SO, I may do this....


Em is sitting in my lap facing outward right now. This is a new thing, that she is comfortable looking around and taking in life - how fun!


Today? Not sure, I think we may try and finish ironing and then work on her baby/scrap book, and go for a walk of course.... We'll probably play some PIG or HORSE with Dad and his new basketball hoop when he gets home tonight.... Love to all.....

No comments: