Monday, May 14, 2007

here's a funny one!




Here is Emma in her thinking poses (sher did it all on her own!)...


Forgot to share this story..... notice what's on my shirt? My daughter's POOP!!! She had a little "blowout". So we gave her a bath (me, gma and gpa), and when I took her out of the bath she peed on me!!!!!


Yesterday was an uneventful day for the most part, I did get a nice card from El.


Emma slept SO much yesterday! Four hours without eating was no big deal, and the last few days was like every 2 hours (I know they say they grow while sleeping, so maybe that's what's going on?). I ran to the store yesterday and left her home with dad for an hour or so, that was the first time! I had called after one errand to see how things were going and he said fine, so I went to the grocery store for quick trip. When I go ho,e Emma was asleep and Elliott was sweating - I guess she was BAWLING and finally cried herself to sleep. Poor both of them:(

She did sleep well last night though after all her sleep yesterday. (she did have about 1 1/2 hrs. awake from 2:30-4ish, but wasn't fussy or anything).


Today we will REALLY miss having Dad and Jackie here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will go with El to work to pick-up the car and thren go get a baby book at barnes abd noble, and maybe run another errand or two, we'll how we are doing. Then it is officially time to start exercising:) And we will probably nap an clean a little too........


No comments: