Friday, May 18, 2007

Whistlin' Away


I caught this picture of Emma smiling as I whistled to her... how cute??? I am a little biased though.


Today was good... Em and I went for a walk (5 days in a row!), then came home and stretched out on the floor, did some sit-ups and push-ups. Em played on her play-mat, and Dad came over a whilstled and played with her a while too. Em slept a good portion of the day, I had time to clean, and get the scrap book organized to get it started... I told Elliott, "I swear this is not a normal day, she usually takes up so much more of my time!" Ha ha.... Seriously though, she was VERY content today.


I left Em with Dad while I went to the dentist, and I thought about her almost the whole time! I could imagine her face when she wants to eat, when she sighs, her drunk after eating look, not so much her cry though:) She was sound alseep when I came home, I guess she'd had a bottle not soon after I left.


All in all a pretty calm day.... OH ! And I forgot to mention that she slept 5 HOURS IN A ROW last night!!!!! She ate quite a bit before bed, but STILL, I can handle that! Love to all...

No comments: