Friday, May 18, 2007

Yup- Everyother Day.....



Good Morning.... Yup, I think she is sleepy everyother day, and a little more fussy everyother day.... Yesterday was more fussy (although not bad, but she did want to be held more). We did go for a walk and I got to shower, I even took a nap!!! It took me an hour to get to that nap - she is so smart, she totally knows the difference between standing, sitting, and lying down - and she lets me know what she wants to be doing too!


Yesterday I decided to whistle at her - she LOVED it!! She smiled repeatedly, so that was really exciting... Otherwise that is about it... Now we're going to go for a walk, later El is going to watch her while I am at the dentist - yuck! Love to all.....

2 comments:

Il grande chef said...

Very nice baby.
Bye bye

jo blake said...

What a beautiful girl she is growing up to be!!!!! I love all the photos and it makes me want to the back to blogging on my page. I do have to say that the poo on the shirt and the pee on El's shirt was a bit much for lil ole me :) Seems like all is well. Cannot wait to meet lil Emma!!