Monday, May 21, 2007

sorry so long..



sorry to all the grandparents, that this has taken so long to get a blog out... we had quite the weekend! Well, quite the sunday actually... We went to church sunday morning (Emma wore her jean jacket from Grams Patterson - so cute!), then off to John and Allison's. The men were going to watch the kids while the women went shopping!!!!!!!


It was WONDERFUL, for me:) I thought of Emma A LOT, but had such a good time with Allison. We went to Panera and then to Old Navy - where I spent some (ALL) money that Great Grams Patterson had given to me............ SO FUN! I can't even remember the last time I could just go shopping like that! Well, Allison called John about 4 and he said it had been "rough"! They were watching Mason their one year old, and their new 9 week old puppy, in addition to Emma. So you can only imagine the chaos:) Emma was fussy to start with for the day, then I guess evertime she would fall asaleep Mason would yell or the dog would pee on the carpet (at one point Mason even dumped the dogs water bowl all over himself!!!!).


El and I made our way home - both exhausted and not wanting to make dinner - so he twisted my arm (not so hard!) and we got McD's for dinner. We walked in the house and it didn't smell so good.... Elvis had gotten sick all over the upstairs and then puked in the family room........ So not only did Elliott and I have to clean it all up but we ate cold french fries for dinner:(


Poor Elvis went to the groomers this morning and they suggested we take him to the vet (as he has done this a number of times in the past 6-8 months. So HOPEFULLY the old man will be fine.


As for Emma, she is a trooper! We tried the bassinet last night - about 45 minutes! So, it's a start, and I also had her nap in it a few times today. We'll get there:)


Not much else new.... The picture is of Emma sleeping on my ;ap while I worked on her baby/scrap book! Love to all....

No comments: