Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sleepy Bug



Emma was SUCH a sleepy bug yesterday!!! AND last night, so I won't complain about that. She last ate at 9:30pm and didn't wake till about 2:15, then slept till 5am but couldn't wake herself up all the way!!! So she was squirmy but still slept until 6:30ish!!!!! I think maybe it is a growth spurt?


Em and I took dad to work yesterday then went to get a baby book at Barnes and Noble (I've been looking for FOREVER!) but still couldn't find one, so I went and bought a scrap book! But no, I am not going to do a big 'ol Salt Lake City scrapbooking thing... WE'll see:)


We also went for a walk in her stroller and that was a good workout - I NEED IT - have to get ready for summer weddings:)


While making dinner last night we put her in on her new playmat (the picture) and she jsut squealed with her new taradactyle sound, LOVED the sounds and rattles. It was well worth the money!!! Last night EL and Emma had fun playing on the bed, it was SO great to listen to them! He was eating her legs and belly and she would breath all excited and open her arms and furrow and open her eyes and eyebrows. She LOVED it:)


Today....... a walk for sure, then we'll see... Love to all....

No comments: