Thursday, May 31, 2007

hot one...



Oh my, it was a HOT DAY!!!! And I am not sure that Emma really appreciated it.

Emma and I went for a walk with my friend Jessica from The Attic. We went along a trail that goes all around Seattle to Woodinville (close to where we live). That was really nice, Emma was great as usual. She saved all of her unhappiness for home!! It was a long afternoon and evening as she just couldn't quite decide what she did and didn't want. I thought maybe she was hot so got her naked, and maybe after a while that was just too much skin for her? Who knows, it was just long:)

Here are some more pictures of Emma... she is just smiling up a storm, especially in the mornings. she is continuing to really let us know what she does and doesn't like. she has just in the past week reaaly started to enjoy lying on the floor where she will stretch and kick her legs, she is also really starting to exploe things with her hands (especially her head and hair). I think those are most of her changees... we go to the dr. today (thursday), so i will let you know how big she is!
love to all...

No comments: